My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

BUCKETS OF RAIN

Unbelievably, it's been raining non-stop since last night. I have to keep going out and dumping the rain off the tarps that are supposed to be keeping the goats and chickens dry.

And NONE of the goats and chickens are dry.

At last the worms are starting to come out ... and the chickens are taking advantage of it.

My poor Kid ... all homebound with just me and the chick we rescued yesterday. He woke up grouchy and it's just getting worse. Fighting now about taking a shower.

Oh, and I researched seizures last night. Looks like he has two kinds: (1) Tonic-Clonic and (2) Simple-Partial. And didn't realize that "grand mal seizure" was a phrase that's no longer really used, but still basically covers the Tonic-Clonic seizures he has.

I wanna go for a walk.

Like that's gonna happen any time soon.

But since I haven't slept in two nights, and since the Kid is now watching movies (his passion), I think I'll try to take a nap. 15 minutes. Just want 15 minutes.

No comments: