My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

6 BABY CHICKS!

Our chicks finally hatched this past Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 6 beautiful healthy chicks out of 17 eggs. Still, for our first time, not bad!

Only thing is, my car is snowed in so I can't get them from the guy who incubated them for us. Not until Friday or Saturday. AND I have 25 other chicks coming in the mail tomorrow or Friday.

SPRING! WHERE ART THOU?!?!

And our new nigerian dwarf goat buck (boy/stud) is finally making friends with our other goats! Playing, eating with them, exploring ... it's wonderful! I'll try to take a pic tomorrow but the glare off the snow messed with the pix I tried to take today.

No comments: