My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

The Kid has a video blog

My Kid has finally typed his first posting for his movie review blog. He originally started doing it as a writing assignment, but today, begged to get started on it just because.

He'd already written several assignments by hand but I just haven't gotten around to typing them in. I hope to in the next few days ... a new posting 2 or 3 times a week.

Movies/videos are his passion. Not that he gets to watch many, but he pours over movie guides and can basically quote when a movie was made, by whom, rating, and many other details.

Anyway, he'd appreciate it if people would check it out. Here's the link: http://twainmovieguide.blogspot.com ... thanks.

No comments: