My current home doesn't have a verandah but I'd like it to! A long porch surrounding the entire house. With a porch swing, potted blueberry plants, and a long strong dog laying at my feet. The sweet smell of lrosemary and freshly-turned soil wafting across my yard. The chickens clucking contentedly as they scratch for goodies in the fertile dirt. Knowing we have a full root cellar, trees in the orchard about to drop their bounty, and soup made all from hand-picked harvests bubbling in the crockpot. Heaven.

Please move with me over to my current blog, www.rosemary-ridge.blogspot.com ... thank you!

We close on our house today

Got a call last night when we were out ordering our refrigerator. Agent said the sellers of the house have already moved out (HUH?!?!?) and left no propane in the tank (AH HA!). So, yes we're good to close today, yes we can move in straight away, and yep, we need to order a delivery of propane first thing after closing.

Still, good news, right?

I'll take pix during our walk-through at noon before closing. Hope they left everything in good condition, and liveable.

Too bad we can't actually live there until we mitigate the radon, which is scheduled for Monday. That's ok. I'll have to rearrange our moving plans anyway. Meanwhile... yippee! Today's the day!

1 comment:

fullfreezer said...

Ooo, I can't wait to see photos. Congrats!!!!
Judy