My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Inspection of House

The inspection went well. Will try to post pictures on Monday. Turns out the neighbors to our south have alpacas, and the neighbors to the south-east corner of our backyard has chickens, guinea fowl, turkey and a big ole brown goat! We won't be the oddest people there... that is REALLY exciting!

Walking the perimeter wore me out. Two acres might not seem big on paper, but walking it being as overweight and disabled as I am... well, it'll be a good way to get me in shape. I'm gonna have to revise my planting-plan again, and probably the location of the greenhouse and barn.

Looks like the owners/sellers started dismantling some permanent fixtures, tho. Gonna have to e-mail our agent about that and make sure they don't take any more of those things, like the medicine cabinets!

Look for pix on Monday!

No comments: