My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Self-Publishing Urge Strikes Again!

Back when I was single with no children, I ran a small publishing house, publishing mostly short novels divided by poetry. I had authors and contracts, subscribers, and distributors. These were hard-copies, bound, with embossed covers. My publishing company went by the wayside when I became a single mom, and just didn' t have the time to write or edit other works or market. I've missed it.

A few years ago, I began writing again, this time e-books. All non-fiction - like how to feed kids with a gluten-intolerance problem. A few are listed on Amazon.com (for the Kindle reader) and on lulu.com, but lately...

My Kid is 13 now, so I have a little more time. Although I'm still writing non-fiction (I have about 200 titles I want to complete!), I have a sudden urge to get back to fiction. To revisit some of my old characters and find out what they are up to.

Keeping up this one blog instead of 8 or 9 will help me have more time. Forcing an hour or 2 from my day will help me write SOMETHING regularly. Making notes of my thoughts will help stories progress.

I hope you stick around for the journey.

No comments: