My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Black Friday? Yeah, Right!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day here in the USA. Which means today is "Black Friday" - the day that many people do their Christmas shopping because retailers have supposedly fantastic deals to entice those buyers. I didn't leave the house today. I didn't run to the grocery store, or stop by the dollar store for another turkey baster (Kid has "misplaced" part of the one I've had forever).

I stayed home, read, made stuffing, ate leftover pecan pie, and tried not to nag Hubby to change the rabbit's cage. It was almost a week, and trust me, the ammonia smell is overpowering.

Why don't I do it?

Because I do just about everything else... I shouldn't have to change the bunny's poop-tray too!

So... I guess, in a way, it was black friday for me ... the black cloud hanging over the sweet little french angora rabbit's cage could kill anyone's digestion system or smelling abilities. I've nearly thrown up 7 times in the last 15 minutes, and that's "nearly" because I hate throwing up.

I know. TMI.

Good night. Sleep well.

Vikki

No comments: