My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

So much to talk about

I have reactivated this blog to be for my personal journey these days ... separate from the one I have for epilepsy ( www.seizures-suck.blogspot.com ), the one I have for survival cooking/living ( www.survival-cooking.blogspot.com ), and those for my writing and publishing.

So this blog will now deal with...
-the global pandemic of covid-19
-my health
-my son's health and circumstances
-gardening, of course
-my writing and publishing
-and whatever else catches my fancy, like if I ever get another farm and raise chickens again ... hope hope hope hope hope!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Stay tuned!

No comments: