My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

TIME FOR A PAUSE

It's a little bit cool today ... 70's. Would like to really sit out and enjoy it but so much is going on. My kid's seizures are not getting any better so upping the seizure meds is just increasing his aggression. Thankfully we have a doc appt early this week for the aggression, and one later in the week for his epilepsy.

But Hubby has a medical problem. He can't really walk right now, and with my kid's aggression, I can't trust him to help, so it's just me and me alone doing all the chores with the goats, chickens, and dog. And housework, making cheese, checking schoolwork, assigning homeschool-work, and so on and so on and so on ... it's 100% me. ARGH.

So, as much as I'd love to have time for a pause, plan our "make-it-snow" party, smell the autumn air, and relax, it's not possible.

No comments: