My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

KRYPTO IS COMING HOME

The dog trainer, Laurie is on her way with Krypto, the Super-Service-Puppy! I'll be sure to take pictures. (Pic to the right is who our Krypto is named after)

My Kid is sooo excited about getting a dog. He helped me clean the upstairs today, and even volunteered to vacuum! Carried things downstairs, and brought laundry back upstairs. Took the wrappings off Krypto's toys, and found a crate to hold them. Even picked the crate's spot!

If only my kitchen sink hadn't exploded (ok, it didn't really explode but still, I can't use it!) then I'd fix dinner for us.  I'm thinking it'll have to be pizza.

Oh well.

No comments: