My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

ANOTHER BABY GOAT GONE

Sold another baby goat yesterday ... the little doeling. While they were here, they so very nicely offered to band my boy baby so he would be a wether (a boy who can't produce kids). Poor little boy is still in so much pain.

Then the new owner of the baby girl goat called and said she's really lonely. That the other 2 baby girls she has won't let her into their little goat "clique". Would I consider selling the boy, her brother, for half price?

I said, uh, yeppers!  She'll call me later after discussing with her hubby.

Meanwhile, my own hubby is two states away, getting his dad settled in the hospital, and closing up his farm and house. His Uncle took some stuff that important to my Hubby .. to his own home. That's not right! It's a difficult-enough time right now.

And very very hot. Scorching. Not doing diddly squat today. Reading e-mails and mostly lounging around. Too hot to do anything.

No comments: