My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

MAKING PROGRESS

Didn't get much done on the garden today but did manage to move the plants outside, and water them. Also watered my little plants that still need to be transplanted. Hmmm... strawberries.  Hmmm... tomatoes.

Can't.

Think.

Freshies on the brain.

Took some pictures of the goat babies and some chicks but my battery ran down on my camera. Hope to post them tomorrow. Also will redo the ads to sell because I really need to make space.

Plan for this weekend:
-garden fence so I can plant cornfield (3-sisters)
-make/test contraption to milk contrary goat
-deliver goat baby to buyer
-puppy-proof the house.

Huh?

YUP! We found the puppy! Beautiful white with black nose, labrador retriever, boy, sweet, loving, very smart, and low prey instinct. Perfect for us.

My Kid was super excited at first, but now he's afraid he won't be able to control some of his not-so-pretty urges. I reminded him that's why he's in therapy. And that I'll help him.

So ... just need to raise more money to pay for the puppy and the training.

Still... WOOHOO!

No comments: