My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Double Rainbow and critter update

I didn't mean to make a spoof video, really. It's just that I had my camera while we visiting our goats and chickens after a big storm, and Hubby noticed the double rainbow. It's almost faded away by the time I shot this, but still... Sorry Double Rainbow guy. I wanted a little joy in my life too!



To see it on Youtube, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlYmnu0xpI


Hope this brought a little joy to your day!


= = = =


Goaties doing well, and are even surprising us by going out of their little house and playing in the rain. That is, until it started to downpour.


Chickens looking great. Henny and Lenny Penny like rummaging through my corn for grasshoppers (get 'um!), and we've started letting the chicks out, a few at a time. Here's a picture of Warf (get why we named him/her that?) outside the coop with Cream. Warf has a beautiful comb, and look at the size of that crop! Black Australorp.

All this rain is really making our corn and other plants grow. Maybe the hail and microburst didn't kill off EVERYTHING last month!

No comments: