My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Silkie Chicken Wanted, and video of me singing

For those of you near where I live (near Denver) ... we're looking for a broody hen to sit on and hatch our quail and chicken eggs.

Silkie chickens are bantams (small chickens), who don't lay many eggs themselves. That's ok with us. But .. since they are known for being great mothers and hatchers, that's what we're looking for. Need a silkie hen, broodiness preferred, color doesn't matter.

Please contact me... vikkibooks aat yahoo dott com ... the sooner the better.

Thanks!

= = = =

The below is a video I shot last week of me singing to my 3-week-old easter egger chick ... hoped to encourage her to grow! Yes, I know I forgot some of the words, and my pitch is off but still.... it's the intent, right?

No comments: