My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Pix of Goaties

And finally, pictures of our goat babies.


Here's a picture of the goat babies in their indoor pen. They see me and wonder why I'm not coming over to them. Bleat bleat! Feed me! Pet me! Scratch that itch on my back! Haaayyyy!

A little closer. So exciting that they turn their heads away from me. Maybe the big food lady will come in soon, and stop making that light shine in our eyes!

Ok, I'm in the pen now. Like my blue rubber shoes? Fortunately, the goaties leave them alone. Unfortunatley, they discovered that eating my pants is more fun. This above pic was snapped just as Honey (on the right) started her leap to paw me for more attention and easier access to the knee of my pants (her favorite nibble spot). Hawk, on the left, just pawed for attention. Not in the mood for sweatpants today.

And that's it for now. Tried to work on the Kid's haiku book but this wind! Just a little bit ago, I saw part of our newly constructed goat house fly on by. Not good. Guess we're gonna have to do it again, and better this time.

Put dinner in the crockpot (pork chops with potatoes, onions and apples). That's for Hubby. I'll have sloppy joes (which Hubby will have for lunch tomorrow), and the Kid will probably have gluten-free mac and cheese, his fav.

Please plant a nut or fruit tree today.

If the wind ever stops!

I can't think, it's so loud!

No comments: