My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Migraines on and on

It's a short posting today. I've been struck with migraines for every day for the last 3 days. Still, have things to do.

Today... picking up a u-haul trailer (ours is too short) to go get a rabbit hutch we found on Craigslist. The one we saw last weekend. We'll clean it out and set it in the garage to transfer our angora rabbit to. Once she's settled, we'll find her a mate and start breeding her. Same guy wants to know if we want chickens. We'll talk about it.

After picking up the hutch, one street away is a bunch more pallets waiting for us. For free. We'll take everything we can fit in the trailer. Unload at home, and I'll rest for the rest of the day if I'm feeling this bad still. If I'm better, I'll help move and unpack boxes.

Tomorrow, we'll return the u-haul on our way to get our taxes done. Found all of the paperwork. Chances are we'll have to pay this year. Bummer. After that, we need to start building the other chicken coop and goat pen, and need to build the raised garden too. Yeah, like that's gonna get done this weekend.

Shoot, I never ordered my windbreak and other plants ... next week.

At least the Kid and I shopped and found "teen" bedding for his new "sophisticated" room. He loves it. I'll take a picture when I'm finished making the curtains and getting everything done. Found some stuff for the "music room" too .... to provide a place for the Kid and his new friends to "hang".

No comments: