My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Lots Done for a Monday

I got a lot done yesterday before another headache and wave of nausea hit.
-installed shelving in two bathrooms
-installed 3 towell bars in two bathrooms
-found a comforter in a box that matches green room
-found a sham in a dif box that matches comforter for the green room
-wrote the honey-do list (for all of us tho!)
-cleaned out the fridge and organized
-checked on seedlings - almost all greens have sprouted!
-found box of my clothes and hung up

Then the headache hit (by around 3 p.m.) so laid down to take a nap until Hubby came home. After dinner, we did some painting and fixing the kitchen plumbing.

Today I need to order the lilacs, lavender and windbreak plants.

No comments: