My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Teeth, House and the lack of sleep

Saw the dentist today... the one that did all of that work in Dec and January. Fixed one of the teeth that was messing up my bite. Hopefully this will correct all problems and my pain will go away.

Before I even left the house for that, tho, I got a frantic call from Hubby. He opened an e-mail from our mortgage broker people about a step they forgot to do and we needed to do it right away today or we might not be able to close the house on Thursday. Argh! I fired up the computer and snapped one at her, shooting with both barrels. I admit, I lost my cool. Not that I had any to begin with. Yes, after my dentist appointment and errands, I apologized to her.

It's been since last Thursday (5 nights) since we've really slept. The Kid, luckily, doesn't seem to have the same problem. Once he's out (with the classical music station playing softly), he's out until his bladder or I wake him up. But... for Hubby and I ... the neighbors above are still quite noisy most of the night, and the apartment complex won't do anything. I have a voice mail in to the local Fair Housing Act office. We've both very tired and even more grumpy. Not a good way to live life.

However, since we couldn't really sleep last night... we made progress on the book series! I love the plotting stage! Many thanks to the teens e-mailing and leaving their answers. Great info!

No comments: