My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Saturday, the Slow Day

We had such a busy day yesterday, that today seems extremely slow in comparison. The offer was made for the land yesterday. Picked up ceramics we painted as a few Christmas presents. Grabbed a few items for mom-in-law's b-day basket. Dropped off books at the library. So much.

Today, well, I've been sick twice so I'm not getting much done. Hubby's finally getting around to cleaning the bunny's cage; she appears to be molting so we'll give her a good comb and pull tomorrow. Hope her skin isn't drying out from the heating-fan.

Just printed off the Hubby's list of family's addresses so he can finally address his holiday cards; mine went out weeks ago. Do have to send my Dad's b-day gift overnight as his b-day is Christmas Eve. He called yesterday to let me know the Kid's gifts are on their way, and asked for us to Skype with him on his b-day. No prob! Now... where is the box with my makeup and earrings?!?!

I forgot to call the doctor yesterday. I still have my bronchitis cough, which doesn't seem to be abating at all. Every evening, I have such a coughing jag that I'm exhausted afterwards and pretty much drop off to sleep whether I'm ready or not.

Tis the holiday season and I was really hoping to do some baking and cooking this week and next. Hope I get the energy soon. Would love to post some new recipes!

Have a great day, all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better for Cristmas. I enjoy reading your postings. MEB