My current home doesn't have a verandah or even a porch but I dream of owning a little farmette again, with a verandah overlooking chickens, goats and gardens. Absolute heaven!

Family Fun Time: Movie: Planet 51

We try to make time to do fun things at least once a month, when we have a few extra dollars. We had a little bit of empty time this weekend after moving the bunny cage to the garage, so we picked out some good books at the library, grabbed a snack out, and went to the nearby movie theater to watch "Planet 51", my Kid's choice.

Gotta say... more funny than I expected. All the way home we kept laughing at the line "What a weird place to put an antenna." - if you saw the movie, you know exactly what I'm referring to!

Kudos on the movie. Now it's back to the real world. I need to print out some math worksheets for the Kid. Then I think I'll make some pumpkin/oat bread for Hubby's breakfast tomorrow, some gluten-free chocolate chip bread for Kid, and I'm gonna work on my soup cookbook! Where's that dang crockpot!

Vikki

p.s. I'll post the bread recipes when I have the kinks worked out!

No comments: